Wednesday 27 April 2011

More x Agnes B Voyage

Picked up the June issue of More magazine (S$19.30) today at Kinokuniya (Ngee Ann City). It comes with an agnes b. voyage makeup case measuring 15x22x6cm.

The case is made of polyester with a PVC coating and has a zip. It is supposed to have a red logo charm but the charm was missing from my copy. It's a minor irritant but not really that crucial for me as it doesn't look that special anyway.

There is an external pocket on one side. Inside, there are two mesh pockets on one side and another two non-mesh pockets on the opposite side.


The case is quite roomy and should be able to fit most of your beauty essentials for a trip.

To be honest, I find the case looks quite dull in comparison to my Cath Kidston and Jill Stuart mook cases. Nevertheless, it is quite well-made and doesn't feel flimsy. The inner seams are covered and the stitching is neat all around but there is no padding.





More bags from the Summer 2011 collection.


I'm lemming these colourful striped charms!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Did you check the cardboard that came with the bag? I initially thought mine was missing till I found it paste to the cardboard.

Haru said...

Yes, I checked it several times.