Monday 10 May 2010

Integrate Aqua Creamy Rouge RS307

Here's some pics of the Integrate Aqua Creamy Rouge RS307 lipstick that I got yesterday with the May issue of Vogue Taiwan (S$15.74) at Kinokuniya Ngee Ann City.

The lipstick goes on very slick, glossy and yet, surprisingly creamy. It has quite a bit of slip, so it feels nicely emollient. The shade is a sweet baby pink.

My friend, Mag, told me that there was only one copy left at Kino when she was there yesterday evening so it may very well have sold out by now. Kathi has also reviewed two other shades of Aqua Creamy Rouge on Lotus Palace. Do check out her review!

6 comments:

birkinbagbeauty said...

wow, this colour looks gorgeous and so dewy...

Ai Wei said...

Hi Haru,

I love the shade!
Do we have Integrate in Singapore?
I'm actually more of a lipgloss kind of girl, do you have any favourite brand of lipgloss?
Or maybe lipstick? I would love to try 1, similar to this Integrate shade, do you have any reccomendations?

Ai Wei ;)

shopaholic said...

for the record, i like integrate lippies!

Haru said...

hi Ai Wei,
Integrate is not available in Singapore but you can order it easily online from websites like Adambeauty and ichibankao.com.

My favourite brands for lipglosses are Paul & Joe and Stila. As for lipsticks, I love Paul & Joe, Benefit and MAC. For something similar to the Integrate lipstick, you can check out Paul & Joe Lip Lacquers #5 Riviera or #6 Cancan which are pigmented and glossy.
http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2009/11/paul-joe-lip-lacquers-and-lip-glosses.html

makeupmag said...

So pretty. I like how moist it looks.

FaceFab said...

This is so gorgeous on you!