Friday 23 April 2010

Uniqlo Cosmetics Brand Collection

Following on the heels of its collaboration with Paul & Joe Beaute, Uniqlo has teamed up with another five beauty brands for its T-shirt line. The Cosmetics Brand Collection features 10 designs in collaboration with Canmake, Bourjois, Max Factor, Maybelline and Lavshuca. (The two designs for each brand are shown in that order from top to bottom, so the two Canmake T-shirts are in the top row and the Lavshuca designs are in the bottom row.) These will retail for 1500yen each, starting from early May. Each design comes in S, M, L and XL.

Pics and info from Biteki.com.

5 comments:

makeupmag said...

LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing. I actually have a couple of their long tees and like them. Can't wait for these to hit our stores.

I saw the P&J Beaute one today; it looked a bit too pyjammy though.

. : * justine * : . said...

Oh I really like all the shirts except for the Maybelline ones! Uniqlo needs to ship internationally, these look like they would be super cute with a skirt or leggings. Are you picking any of them up?

Haru said...

Hey Justine,
If the Uniqlo stores in Singapore get these in, I'm sure I'll pick up the Bourjois and Lavshuca T-shirts! Uniqlo seems to be doing quite well over here, and we seem to get most of the collections, which is good.

BeautyOnTheWay said...

I saw P&J at Uniqlo today, but they don't look as nice as the poster, eventually I didn't buy any.

Haru said...

hi,
I know what you mean. I bought only two designs (the white with floral print and the yellow T with the kitten print) when I was in Tokyo as the rest just looked somewhat thin and old!