Wednesday 7 April 2010

MAC Give Me Liberty @ Tangs Orchard

Tangs Orchard currently has MAC Give me Liberty of London decorations all over the store!

As much as I love the quirky packaging for this collection, I have to admit I was disappointed with the two lipsticks that I got from it, namely Ever Hip and Blooming Lovely. Blooming Lovely looked sickly and unnatural on me while Ever Hip applied somewhat patchy. Nevertheless, I do adore the Shell Pearl Beauty Powder, which gives a lovely all-over glow, as well as A Different Groove lipglass which is a gorgeous deep wine burgundy. Birds & Berries eyeshadow is another winner and apparently already sold out in Singapore.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey do you mind doing a lip swatch of everhip lipstick?

Haru said...

hi,
you can see lip swatches of Ever Hip on Temptalia:

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-give-me-liberty-of-london-lipstick-reviews-photos-swatches

MillicentLovesFun said...

is the birds and berries eyeshadow sold out in Vivo city too? Cause i really want that shadow but it's sold out! ):

Haru said...

hi
Yes, it is sold out at Tangs Vivo too.