Tuesday 6 April 2010

MAC Give Me Liberty Sonnets

When I was making my MAC Give Me Liberty of London purchase at the Tangs Vivocity counter last Sunday, the SA slipped this scroll into my shopping bag. It turned out to be three sonnets written by Dame Edna (who did a collection with MAC back in December 2008), Simon Doonan (creative director of Barneys) and Veronica Gledhill.

Loved the apron-like fabric accessory!


My mom liked the print so much that she suggested framing them up :-)

I haven't seen these sonnets published anywhere else so thought I would share them as they are simply delightful!



3 comments:

Lali Amora Beauty Blog said...

That is something really nice, collector's item actually, lol

I'm slowly becoming addicted to Libery of London too, I saw so many things at Target that I want, lol

makeupmag said...

My MA has kept mine for me; will be collecting it soon. Thanks for the sneak peek!

Vonvon said...

I got this too at the launch! and like your reader Erica said, it's really a collector's item! :)