Thursday 1 April 2010

EOTD: Visee Brilliance Forming Eyes A7 Grey

Tried out Visee Mercury Duo Brilliance Forming Eyes A7 Grey palette today. It's a simple, straightforward smokey eye palette with a lovely shimmer, good pigmentation and lasting power. The shades are not particularly unique and can be easily duped but they do coordinate nicely with one another and are a breeze to apply and blend.

I used MAC #226 brush to apply the white shade over the browbone area and then blended the light silver shade into the crease. Next, I used the fat sponge applicator to line the upper lashline and the outer half of the lower lashline with the black shade. Then I finished by using the thin sponge applicator to line the inner half of the lower lashline and highlight the inner corners with the silver shade. I'm wearing the Lash Wide Impact (Curl Long) BK002 Blue Black mascara again in this look.


2 comments:

Lavender said...

I like your EOTD. Thanks for sharing.

Amy said...

Lovely eye! I'm so tempted to get this palette now. I have to remind myself that I probably have a dupe.