Wednesday 14 April 2010

BareMinerals Matte Foundation

Received an email from Sephora offering a free 10-day sample of the new bareMinerals Matte SPF15 Foundation for the first 500 customers. All I had to do was print out this email photo and bring it to the store.

I picked up my sample at the Ion store. The SA informed that there was a choice of three shades so I just asked for the lightest shade, which was Fairly Light. The sample pack comes with a small brush too.

The brush is quite soft, although definitely not the softest that I have tried.


I haven't tried out the foundation yet so I can't say how well it works. I was surprised at the paltry amount of product though as it does not look like it can last 10 days to me! But it's a free sample so one should not complain :-)

The instructions on the famous "swirl, tap and buff" method.

6 comments:

shopaholic said...

hiya (greetings from somewhere in china)!

this is the same sample given away along with female mag, recently offered as a GWP at kinokuniya. i got fairly light too but have yet to try.

cheers!

LiisK said...

I'll be expecting the review now :)

Anonymous said...

Here's the review for Guerlian's Summer makeup collection. Love the new improved packaging for the Meteorites. I might just buy them now as I was not impressed with the old cardboard packaging.

http://haruhii.pixnet.net/blog/post/26074182

Anonymous said...

Eyeshadow swatches of MJ Summer 2010 Collection can be seen here.

http://www.iswii.net/post/show/19563

Karen said...

Hi Haru, where do you sign up to receive emails from sephora sg?

Haru said...

hi,
I gave them my email address when I signed up for the Sephora rewards programme. I think that's how you can get on their mailing list.