Tuesday 2 June 2009

Majolica Majorca Fall '09

Majolica Majorca will launch its Fall '09 collection on 21 July in Japan. The highlight of the new collection is the revamped Perfect Automatic Eyeliner (7 shades, 1260yen) which have color pearl pigments mixed into a jet black base. Here's a pic of the new Automatic Liners in red and green.


After the bumper crop of 8 eyeshadow quads in the summer collection, it's disappointing but I guess not surprising that there are no new eyeshadows in the fall collection. The collection will also introduce a new Honey Pump Lip Essence (504yen) and a new shade of Cheek Customize (840yen), rumoured to be a light pink shade.

5 comments:

kuri said...

It's good to see you posting! I hope things are going better.

The liners sound vivid and pretty, I can't wait to test them out.

Haru said...

Hi kuri,

Thanks for your concern! I was going through something quite major and traumatic but I'm fine now and am just trying to get back to normal.

plue said...

i am so glad that everything's ok for you now :)

MJ summer palette reached Msia. OOS almost everywhere! I like the green and blue palette and they are quite pigmented actually :)

visee said...

I saw the new eyeshadow palettes at Taka Watsons, but unfortunately none of them looked very appealing. The liners sound nice though!

JacQlin said...

I'm so happy to see you back online, glad to know that your cheerful personality is restoring back to 100% :)