Sunday 8 July 2007

Lavshuca: Items to be discontinued

Lavshuca will be discontinuing the following items with the release of the fall collection on 1 August. I can't believe they are discontinuing the eyeshadow palette in PU1! That's one of the most popular items that I get asked to CP from Lavshuca all the time.

Anyway, here's the list:
1. Loose Powder Foundation
2. Pressed Color Powder BE1
3. Cheek Select (the multi-stripe blusher that costs 2100yen)
4. Eye Color Select PU1
5. Eyeliner Pencil PK1
6. Jewel Lips RS2, RS3

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Haru-chan, love your blog! I wish I had found it much sooner, as I'm leaving Japan in a month :(

Thanks for the heads up about the items. I will definitely try to grab some the eye palette before it's discontinued.

Haru said...

Thanks for your kind comments! I'm also leaving Japan in a month...sob! But I'll definitely be back to shop :-)

Anonymous said...

It's so weird that they are discontinuing the palette and popular blushes! Maybe they have something else in mind?

Haru said...

Actually, the multi-stripe blushes don't seem that popular. Too pricey and quite a number of reviews find it too sheer. For that price, I would definitely have expected something more intense.

Anonymous said...

I'm quite pleased to hear they are discontinuing the blush! Simple reason being I have hopes they'll introduce something that is far more pigmented. The strip blush and the regular cheek blush are very sheer and disappointing for me! Please Lavshuca give us a nice pigmented blush!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't like the cheek select blush too. I think only RD1 worth money. PK-1 doesn't show up on my skin at all! (And I'm NC20) and OR1's color isn't good. I hope Lavshuca will introduce more decent blushers