Tuesday 31 July 2007

K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner


K-Palette's Real Lasting Eyeliner "1 Day Tattoo" (1260yen) often has its own dedicated display in Japanese drugstores, like the top-selling Opera MyLash and Dejavu Fibrewig mascaras. It is a liquid liner with a slim brush tip. It's K-Palette's bestselling item and currently, there are three new limited edition shades out. #101 is smokey navy in a metal black case. As these do not have a twist-click thingy at the end like Majolica Majorca's Neo Automatic Liners, I still have no idea how one gets the liquid to flow out! Maybe Michelle can enlighten me as I vaguely recall that she has used this before :-) Edited to add: these are actually all the same black colour as the regular liner, it's only the color of the case that's different! These were released to commemorate K-Palette selling over 1 million of these babies.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, they have new colours?? I always thought they only have it in black!!

Haru said...

These just came out last weekend, probably won't be around for more than a few months.

Kathi said...

You showed me this liner in Ainz Tulpe so I picked one up =) It's basically the same liner as Kate super sharp, like a very fine felt-pen so there's no twist-click packaging needed =) I think I must have those liners =X

Haru said...

So it just flows out naturally? I see :-) *adds them to flecks' list* I knew it was a bit short... haha!

Kathi said...

Hahaha!! Yea, too short for the VERY last list!

Anonymous said...

Yes yes, the eyeliner liquid just flows out naturally, no need to twist or anything!

Wow! New colors! They sound exciting!

the Muse said...

I always always have a problem using these! Do you guys find the MJ neo's hard to line with or is it me?

What's the trick to application?

I so love the blue from MJ's line but god it's hard to work with!!!!!

I'm curious about these but I know they won't work for me as I'm not super handy with lining my eyes with anything other than pencils and gels!

I'm loving the KATE pot liner that I seen on Flecks reivews!

Anonymous said...

Amused, you would be delighted to know these work really easily. Very easy to control. Probably due to the brush. It's not like other liquid liners out there.

the Muse said...

karen I'm intrigued may need to try these!

Anonymous said...

i have this liner too and its superb! goes on smoothly and super easy to line. I have no idea how the liquid comes out either plus on each application, the amount of liquid on the brush tip is just right.. amazing! Only downside is that its not waterproof but its smudgeproof though!

Lille Solstrale said...

Hello. Just wondering where I can get K palette's eyeliner in Singapore. Could you help. Your insight and collection into makeup is amazing. I was dazzled by your website! Cheers, Toshiko