Wednesday 11 July 2007

Canmake website update

The Canmake website has been updated with the new summer collection of Glamourize Bronzers, Highlight Gradation and Cheek Gradation #4 Chocolate. I have been using the Cheek Gradation #4 Chocolate for the past 2 weeks and it is frankly one of the best makeup buys that I've made this year. It's so affordable and the quality is just amazing. Buttery smooth with a very fine shimmer that gives skin the perfect rosy glow. Although it's called Chocolate, the shades in it are more rose and pink toned than your usual brown blushes (like #3 Brown). I use a mix of the top two shades on the apples of my cheeks and then a light dusting of the bottom two lighter shades on top of that and under the eyes for an illuminating effect. The shimmer is very fine so it doesn't look too over-the-top. The darkest shade is also not so dark that it ends up looking like dirt when applied. As it is limited edition, I've already bought a back-up which I rarely do!
http://www.canmake.com/
http://www.canmake.com/new/index.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The 4 Colour Highlight looks amazing. Glimmeringly soft, like icing sugar! Thank you, thank you! ;)